Rollins Business Accelerator
Targeted specifically to growth-stage entrepreneurs, the Rollins Business Accelerator will help you unleash the growth potential of their business.
You will learn from the faculty of Florida's top-ranked MBA program, as well as entrepreneurs that have built successful companies and had multi-million dollar exits. Over the course of the program, entrepreneurs will work ON their business, not IN their business and leave with a development and planning process they can use as a tool for ongoing growth. It's an MBA-quality case study on your company. Sessions are taught in a highly interactive, small group format over the course of three months at the Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins College.
An ideal candidate for the Rollins Business Accelerator has:
- $1-25 million in annual revenue
- 5-50 employees
- 2+ years in business
- ...and aspirations to grow their business!
August 22nd, 2014
Six sessions, every other week, 8:00am-4:30pm
- September 5th
- September 19th
- October 3rd
- October 17th
- October 31st
- November 14th
- Positioning Your Company for Growth
- Leading the Organization
- Planning Your Exit and Maximizing Valuation
- Building Fundamental Financial Tools
- Growing Revenue Through Best Sales Practices
- Accelerating Business Success with Marketing
- The Human Resources Factor
- Turning Strategy into Action
- Negotiations: A Skill All Entrepreneurs Must Have
- Making it Happen
$3,000 per person for the entire program (lunch and refreshments are included)
Scholarships of up to 50% off the cost of tuition are available
Please contact Joshua Snyder at email@example.com or call 407-646-2446.
Thank You to Our Sponsors: