M.A. in Teaching Elementary Education
Complete the enclosed application form and return it to the Graduate Studies Coordinator. The Teacher Education Program has a rolling admissions policy, and you may begin classes the semester following admission. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
Submit the following:
- Standardized Testing Information: A passing score on each section of the General Knowledge (GK) test or all sections of the College-Level Academic Skills Test (CLAST) (only if taken before July 2002) is required.
- A completed application form with a three-to-five page statement of your goals and reasons for wanting to become a teacher.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. An undergraduate grade-point-average of 3.0 (B) is required for admission to graduate programs. For certification only, a 2.5 grade-point-average is required.
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from an employer or educator.
- The nonrefundable application fee.
For further information, contact the Graduate Studies Coordinator at (407) 646-1568 or via email at GraduateEducation@rollins.edu
. You may also visit us at the Hamilton Holt School, 203 East Lyman Avenue, Winter Park.