Pursue the affordable undergraduate degree for working professionals.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA). If the GPA is lower than 2.5, a letter of appeal will be required.
- Completed admission application
- $40 nonrefundable application fee
- Official sealed transcript or diploma from high school, or GED score report, unless you have earned at least 60 credit hours from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official sealed transcripts from all previously attended colleges.
Find dates of new student registration on the Rollins Calendar and in the Undergraduate Catalog.
Form to request transcripts from other institutions