Rollins Information Technology has set up a web printing service for Rollins students, faculty and staff. This service will allow you to print to printers in the library from your laptop and other mobile devices. Supported files are Microsoft Office, PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG, and TIF. Double-sided printing is not the default when web printing. If you wish to print double-sided, you will need to select that option in the advanced menu (see step 6, below).
You can access this new web printing service at http://webprint.rollins.edu
- Go to http://webprint.rollins.edu
- Login with your FoxID username and password.
- Click the Browse button to select a document from your computer, navigating folders as necessary.
- Click the green Next button. Your document is now uploaded to the site.
- In the list under Filename, you should see your uploaded document and a dropdown menu to select a printer. Choose the appropriate printer:
- CFC Lab (the Center for Creativity)
- Lakeview Lab
- Reference Lab (the reference area in the main lobby)
- Teaching Lab
- Optionally, you can click the Advanced checkbox to change settings for double sided copies, etc. These are subject to the normal restrictions on printers.
- Click the green Print button.
- Go to the print release station, select your print job, and enter your password.
You can contact the Help Desk if you have any questions or problems.