Accelerated 20-Week Program from Florida’s Top-Ranked Business School
The Crummer Management Program – Mini-MBA™ at Rollins College has been in place for over three decades. It is one of our most popular executive education offerings, serving as a real-world toolkit for manager growth and development.
The program is grounded in the practical knowledge that can help ambitious professionals enhance their performance by making more informed business decisions. Participants gain new management skills and explore the latest tools to competitively succeed and lead.
Mini-MBA™ content is continually updated to reflect current best practices within today’s fast-changing, technology driven business environment.
New for 2017
Additional modules: Critical Thinking, Global Supply Chain, Innovation and Data Analytics. Also new to 2017, the program concludes with a comprehensive exam to earn a Certification of Business Management from the Crummer Graduate School.
What to Expect from the Mini-MBA™
Your 20-week learning experience will consist of 16 distinct modules that will include interactive discussions, readings, case studies, and problem-solving exercises. The Mini-MBA™ is created to provide you with:
- A solid foundation in business theory and practices.
- Immediately actionable information and business tools.
- Concepts that are applicable to every industry and businesses of all sizes.
- Ways to think more strategically and manage more effectively.
- Exposure to current management topics and business trends.
- An overarching view of the various functions within a business organization.
- The ability communicate more effectively across functional lines.
- The capacity to link business knowledge to results.
- Formal Certification, acknowledging achievement of your expertise in Business Management
When you enroll in the Mini-MBA™ program, you’ll also have the chance to network with business professionals from companies throughout Central Florida, as well as interact and learn from top-level faculty with proven business expertise.
A Fast, Comprehensive Path to Better Management Skills
Busy professionals appreciate this accelerated MBA program and the opportunity to quickly outpace the competition. This program is ideal for anyone who needs to improve their business savvy, with an emphasis on smart decision-making skills. Our students run the gamut and frequently include:
- Experienced managers with a proven professional background.
- Up-and-coming, high-potential management talent.
- Individuals seeking to enter a full-time MBA program in the future.
- Professionals with limited business training who find themselves in increasingly responsible roles.
- Business program graduates who need a refresher course.
- Seasoned executives that have fallen behind on the latest technologies, tools and strategies.
- Anyone who wants to add value to their resume and marketability.
Upon successful completion of the exam, you’ll receive a formal certification from the Rollins College Crummer Graduate School of Business, a prestigious academic institution ranked by Forbes as #1 in Florida. This certification which documents the new knowledge gained from the Mini-MBA, will give you the competitive edge you need for business success.