To provide an educational program in which our students develop the critical thinking, problem-solving, computational, and active learning skills essential for responsible decision-making and a broad range of careers in a rapidly changing society.
Why Mathematics and/or Computer Science at Rollins?
- Our small, close-knit department offers a strong, flexible curriculum in a warm and supportive environment.
- Small classes make it easy for us to give our students individual attention.
- Our combined mathematics and computer science department enables us to design programs in both disciplines that reinforce and complement one another.
- These programs include undergraduate research involving independent study courses, senior projects, and summer applied research in collaboration with department faculty.
- Our majors graduate with broader and more marketable skills, and are better prepared for graduate study should they wish to pursue it.