The Cornell Campus Center is coordinated through the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership and run by a dedicated student staff. It features comfortable gathering places, student services, state-of-the- art technology, spectacular programming locations, convenient meeting places, and outstanding dining options. The most important features are the students, who make the Cornell Campus Center the heartbeat of campus.
Cornell Campus Center Features:
- Meeting and programming locations: available for reservation through the Office of Event Schedules.
- Information/Activity Center, student team provides students, faculty, staff and visitors with a range of resources, services, and activities, free video/DVD rentals, board games, reading materials, and discount tickets to Orlando attractions/events.
- Darden Lounge, e-mail counter, and space for small group meetings and study sessions.
- 24-hour SunTrust ATM Student Offices
- Skillman Marketplace – Home to the sights and scents of freshly baked breads, slowly roasted meats, simmering soups and stews, and dazzling desserts.
- The Grille – Offering economical choices such as burgers, chicken sandwiches, to-go salads, Edy’s ice cream and smoothies.
- The C-Store – Overflowing with packaged snacks, beverages, grocery items, and gift ideas.