Welcome to The RA Application Process!
Please take the time to read through the next few pages to learn more about being an RA/HM on campus at Rollins College. If you haven't read the job descriptions yet, please navigate back a page to do so. At the end of this process you will be directed to the new staff application which can be completed online.
- Applications available November 25, 2013.
- Applications due February 3, 2014.
- Individual interviews: February 12-14, 2014.
- Group interviews: February 15 & 16, 2013.
General Application Process:
- Applications are available on-line at www.rollinsjobs.com
- Candidate's educational records will be examined to verify good standing (academically and judicially).
We are looking for:
- Go-getters with great energy and positive attitudes
- Smart and critical thinkers with minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Role models in good judicial standing
- Ethical leaders with previous experience living on campus
- Students dedicated to the values of Learning, Responsibility, Social Justice, Leadership and Collaboration
As an RA you will:
- Gain valuable leadership skills
- Acquire transferable work skills
- Help create a welcoming and safe community
- Participate in staff development and team building activities
- Earn a cash stipend of $5,650 and pay a discounted rate for your room
- Receive a free parking permit