Rollins College offers four types of living arrangements, each with a different cost. Below is a breakdown of the 2014-2015 rates (per person).
| Type of Room
|| Per Semester Cost
| Single (limited availability)
| Triple (limited availability)
| Quad (limited availability)
| Sutton Apartment
Meal Plan Rates
Residential students (except Sutton residents) are required to purchase a Board Plan - $2,775/semester.
Sutton residents and commuter students are not required to have a meal plan but have the option to purchase a voluntary meal plan or the full campus meal plan. Voluntary Meal Plan Option 1 is a $495/semester meal plan (this meal plan has no overhead fee and there is a 10% incentive from Dining Services). Voluntary Meal Plan Option 2 is a $995/semester meal plan (this meal plan has no overhead fee and there is a 10% incentive from Dining Services).
- Bed Linens: For added comfort, all mattresses are "extra-long"twin size (36" x 80"). To help avoid the frustration of purchasing linens that do not fit each year the Office of Residential Life arranges with a reputable company to provide linens at a reasonable cost that are specially made for extra long mattresses. Please click the link below for linens: www.rhl.org/rol/linens.aspx
- Cable TV: The residence halls are networked for premium channel cable TV and data access.
- Cooking: Kitchen facilities for limited cooking are available in most residence halls.
- Lofts: Most furniture provided in the residence hall rooms is loftable; however, Residential Life staff members are not allowed to loft the furniture for you. Additionally, all furniture will need to remain in the room during the year.
- Lounge Spaces: Lounges are furnished for students and their guests.
- Room Furniture: Each room is furnished with a bed, desk, desk chair, dresser, wardrobe/closet, trash can and recycling bin. Students are responsible for maintaining all room furnishings in check-in condition and all furniture must remain within the room.
- Security: All residence halls are locked 24 hours a day. Students should not prop doors or lend keys/IDs to non-students. Lost or stolen keys and IDs should be reported immediately to the Office of Residential Life. There is a fee to replace keys and IDs.
- Washers and Dryers: For your convenience, laundry machines are provided at no additional cost.
- Wireless Internet: Wireless internet is available in all residence halls at no additional cost.