Health & Safety
Your health and safety is our top priority.
Rollins Health Services is a group of health care professionals, staff, and students who are dedicated to preventing and treating illness and educating the Rollins community about healthy living.
All currently enrolled Rollins students are eligible to receive care at the Rollins Wellness Center.
Fees for Service
- Office visits are at no charge.
- Certain Physical Exams, Laboratory Services, Immunization Clinics, Medical Supplies and Equipment, etc., have fees for service.
- Fully coded billing statements can be provided to those students who do not carry the Student Health Insurance to be used for filing with outside health insurance plans.
- Students can pay for charges at the time of service with TARS Buc$, check or cash, or bill home through their Rollins bursar account.
Rollins’ Campus Safety’s primary responsibility is the personal welfare of everyone on campus, as well as for the physical security of the structures and contents on campus.
Our goal is for you to feel safe and secure by providing you:
- 24-hour foot and vehicle patrols
- Late-night transport/escort service
- 24-hour emergency telephones
- Lighted pathways/sidewalks
- Controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc.)