Because of you, Rollins students receive an education that matches their drive and ambition.
Wilson Flohr, Jr. 69 71MBA P09
“I want students to have the same remarkable education that I had. Fiat Lux Society membership means I’m making a difference for students while staying connected to Rollins.”
For more than a century, Rollins College and its students have benefited from the generosity of people like you. We are grateful for every single gift, and our recognition societies and programs were established to extend our thanks to you, our generous contributors.
Fiat Lux Society
Honors our most generous annual donors with special Rollins benefits. Donors renew their membership each year with a leadership-level gift. We are happy to acknowledge all our Fiat Lux Society members in four different ways:
- Recognition throughout the year online, in print, and at campus and regional events when appropriate.
- Invitations to campus and regional events with special seating if available, including private receptions for Rollins Winter Park Institute events.
- Communication from the president and senior administration, including exclusive updates about special events, announcements, and news from the College.
- Access to a personal staff liaison in the office of Institutional Advancement for assistance with any questions about the College.
Fellows’ Circle $500–$2,499
Reserved for alumni who received their first Rollins degree within the last 10 years.
Founders’ Circle $2,500–$4,999
Includes all acknowledgments listed above.
Scholars’ Circle $5,000–$9,999
Inludes an invitation to a group reception with the deans of the College.
Benefactors’ Circle $10,000–$19,999
Includes an invitation to a luncheon or reception hosted by the provost.
President’s Circle $20,000+
Includes an invitation to a dinner hosted by the College president.
Join the Fiat Lux Society
The Cloverleaf Society
Pays tribute to Rollins donors who have made arrangements for any planned gift to the College. Planned gifts of all amounts come with a Cloverleaf Society membership. Donors enjoy lifetime membership and receive the following:
- Exclusive College communications
- Invitations to campus and regional events (special seating if available)
- Updated information on estate planning and tax-law changes that may affect you and your family
Already made a legacy gift? Please let us know by completing the Statement of Legacy Gift form
Learn more about Gift Planning