How to Apply
Apply in 3 Simple Steps
Apply today with no application fee and no standardized tests required.
1. Submit Your Application
Start your application today. You can save and return to your application at any point before submission.
2. Send Official Transcripts
We require official transcripts from high school and all colleges attended (if applicable).
3. Submit a Personal Statement
All students must submit a 50-100 word personal statement based on the prompts listed in the Short Answer Responses section of your application.
Deadlines for Admission
Applications will continue to be accepted on a space-available basis up until one week prior to the start of class.
Take the first step to advancing your career by exploring how we’re making it easier than ever to apply to Rollins’ Professional Advancement programs.
Undergraduate program applicants with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 will be offered guaranteed admission contingent upon review of all College Official’s Reports and have no disciplinary infractions at any previously attended institution.
Short Answer Questions
In your application, you will be asked to respond to two out of these three short-answer (50-100 words) questions. We recommend preparing your responses in a document editor, then pasting your response into the application.
• Why did you choose your major? If it’s career-related, please explain how this particular major will help you pursue your desired career path.
• Do you believe your academic record (transcript information and test scores) provide an accurate representation of you as a student? Why or why not?
• What challenging situation have you had to overcome in life? This can be something in your academic, personal, or professional setting. How did you overcome this challenge? What did you learn from it that has shaped who you are today?
Additional Requirements for International Students
We require all applicants whose first language is not English to adequately demonstrate English competency as part of the application process. Students may demonstrate competency by submitting scores from TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System), or DET (Duolingo English Test). To indicate adequate proficiency, you must score 550 (PBT), 213 (CBT), 80 (IBT) on the (TOEFL), an overall band score of a 6.5 or higher on the (IELTS), or 120 or higher on the DET.
Any student who submits a foreign college/university transcript is responsible for having these transcripts sent through an evaluation service for translation. Josef Silny and Associates, Inc., WES, and SpanTran through their dedicated Rollins portal are the ones that Rollins uses for evaluation services.