It’s easier than ever to transfer to the No. 1 regional university in the South.
We’ve curated this application specifically for domestic students who are transferring to Rollins from another college or university. From requirements and deadlines to ways to apply, you’ll find everything you need to complete your Rollins application.
Requirements for Transfer Applicants
- A completed application for admission
- A personal statement
- An official final high school transcript. If you did not attend or finish high school, we require an official copy of your GED.
- Official copies of all college transcripts
- Official TOEFL iBT, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test scores if English is not your native language.
- Official course by course transcript evaluation for transcripts submitted from a foreign college/university. Rollins accepts evaluations from SpanTran using their dedicated Rollins portal, Josef Silny and Associates, Inc. or WES.
Deadlines for Admission
Transfer applicants can apply for fall or spring admission. Applications will continue to be accepted on a space-available basis up until one week prior to the start of class.
Fall Priority Consideration
Fall Regular Decision
Two Ways to Apply
We’re all about making applying as simple as possible. That’s why we offer two easy ways to apply to Rollins—none of them require an application fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may already have college experience, but it’s still totally normal to have questions about transferring to Rollins. From how to transfer credits to standards and tools for admission, we’ve put together a list of our most frequently asked questions.